Skip to content
- Coticchia, Fabrizio, and Valerio Vignoli (forthcoming). “Populist Parties and Foreign Policy: the Case of Italy’s Five Star Movement”. British Journal of Politics and International Relations.
- Haesebrouck, Tim, and Anouschka van Immerseel (2020, online first). “When does politics stop at the water’s edge? A QCA of parliamentary consensus on military deployment decisions”. European Political Science Review. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1755773920000223.
- Vignoli, Valerio (2019, online first). “Where are the doves? Explaining party support for military operations abroad in Italy” . West European Politics. https://doi.org/10.1080/01402382.2019.1667164.
- Wolfgang Wagner, Anna Herranz-Surrallés, Juliet Kaarbo, and Falk Ostermann (2018). ‘Party politics at the water’s edge: Contestation of military operations in Europe.’ European Political Science Review 10:4, 537-563. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1755773918000097.
- Ostermann, Falk, Florian Böller, Flemming J. Christiansen, Fabrizio Coticchia, Daan Fonck, Anna Herranz-Surrallés, Juliet Kaarbo, Krystof Kucmas, Michal Onderco, Rasmus B. Pedersen, Tapio Raunio, Yf Reykers, Michal Smetana and Valerio Vignoli, and Wolfgang Wagner (2020). “Constructing a Parliamentary Deployment Votes Database: Challenges of Data Collection, Classification, and Indexing”. In Research Methods in Defence Studies. A Multidisciplinary Overview. Edited by Delphine Deschaux-Dutard. London and New York: Routledge, 170-188.
- This is the reference-publication for version #2 of the PDVD dataset.
- Wolfgang Wagner, Anna Herranz-Surrallés, Juliet Kaarbo, and Falk Ostermann (2017): Politicization, Party Politics and Military Missions. Deployment Votes in France, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Discussion Paper SP IV 2017-101, WZB Berlin Social Science Center, available from https://bibliothek.wzb.eu/pdf/2017/iv17-101.pdf.
- This publication works with version 1 of the dataset (last updated 5 July 2016).